Friday, October 2, 2009

My Visitors

Dear visitors,

As you can probably guess by the title, I intend to use this blog to write about my opinions on various subjects.

This is a behavior that I'm sure many of you abhor, for what could be more boring than reading the opinions of some random Joe? A lot of blogs fail for this very reason; people aren't interested in visiting a site that lacks focus and direction and they certainly aren't very interested in the opinion of people that they don't know.

Maybe this blog will be a complete failure for the very same reason, and then so be it. But I will at least make an attempt to make it a more interesting and entertaining place to visit – my hope is that my writing will contain sufficient humor and wit to let you enjoy reading about my opinions even if you don't know me.

Whether I succeed or not remains to be seen. If I do manage to entertain you, stick around. If not, move on, read something else.

Best regards,
Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment